Apple's 2016 revision to their laptop lineup targeted at professional users. Features a 15-inch, 2880-by-1800 Retina display, quad-core Intel Core i7, 256 / 512 GB /1 TB / 2TB storage options, 16 GB RAM, and a keyboard equipped with a Touch Bar. Released November 2016. Features Model A1707.

Is it possible to add 2 Tb capacity

I wanted to upgrade my Mac"s Storage if really possible to do so can you guys tell me big thanks

New Battery = Faster iPhone
Fix Kits starting at $16.99

Not sure but I don't see why you couldn't. It would require you to take it apart though. A alternative would be to purchase a EXTERNAL STOREAGE device, and I highly recommend it. You can buy them pretty cheap and just plugs into the USB port and you can access all your files and etc just the same.

Most Helpful Answer

Sorry guy Apple uses soldered down flash chips on the logic board which you can't replace. You could buy a replacement logic board which will be quite costly.

If you really need more onboard storage I think you'll want to just buy a new system and sell yours to recover some of the cost.

Review the MacBook Pro 15" Touch Bar Teardown. Jump down to Step8 & 9 the Orange (8) & Red (9) chips are the Samsung K9PHGY8 flash storage chips.

Samsung does make a really nice external SSD! PC World - Samsung T5 review: USB 3.1 Gen 2 makes the best SSD even better. I would just move all my stuff I don't need all of the time over leaving more space for what I'm actively working on.

Shohruh Rozikov will be eternally grateful.