Announced in August 2017, the Galaxy Note8 is the successor to the recalled Galaxy Note7. The Note8 was made available to the public for purchase in September of 2017.

My battery died to 0% and won't charge now, wired nor wireless.

I was using my phone like normal and the battery went to 0 and the phone shut down now it won't charge Wireless or wired. 2x note8's in the house with 4x wired chargers and 2x wireless and all confirmed working with other note8. Plugging them in and holding power + volumn ^ and √ and bixby and every combination doesn't work and no water damage but I did drop once from waist height (shame my butter fingers and it was only a week old) but that doesn't constitute this because a whole month gone by of use from it before this...

New Battery = Faster iPhone
Fix Kits starting at $16.99

So I actually fixed this myself. Out of desperation and exhausting every other option I finally just took the back glass off with the help of the teardown guide and "defibulated" the battery back to life.

So the process went like this; after actually getting to the battery, cut an old USB cord and splice it down to the red and black wires leaving a few millimeters exposed and get an old USB charger, I used an old Samsung I had, A NEWER CHARGER INCLUDING THE NOTE 8 CHARGER WILL NOT WORK ex." fast chargers, QC 2.0 and QC 3.0+" ect. The ribbon cord leading off the battery are labeled "1 2 and 7 8" on the other side says which pair are + & - and very carefully hold the red to + and black to - for about a minute. Reconnect battery and plug the actual Note 8 charger in and Viola! You should be charging!!!! My back glass was already broke and is only $12 to replace. But I feel like if it wasn't cracked I could have done without damage...other then the paint coming off the inside a little bit.

Tim Castilla will be eternally grateful.