The SanDisk microSD card is a storage device/medium in the TransFlash/microSD format. The standard ones come in all different capacities, up to 2GB.

Why is my sd card not dectable?

I put my sd card in my phone nothing shows up i put it in my computer no files or nothing pops up i also tried putting it with a usb sd card reader and nothing shows up can my card be fixed?

iPhone X Fix Kits

Warranty up? No worries, we’ve got the fix.

iPhone X Fix Kits

Hi @poncebrianna ,

Try cleaning the gold contacts on the card with either a Q-Tip moistened with IPA (Isopropyl Alcohol) +90% or if you don't have any of that on hand, an ordinary pencil eraser will suffice. Do not rub too hard, just enough to ensure that the contacts are clean and bright.

Check if the card is detected when you insert it into a device. If it is not detected then unfortunately the card is faulty and needs to be replaced.

This has just happened to me. I think the micro SD card has failed. I've tried cleaning it, but I know it was perfectly clean as I hadn't let it touch anything between going from packet to card slot. It worked a while in 2 different devices. It failed while inside the 2nd device (had been working fine, then simply not found and it wasn't physically touched or removed in between). So I know it's a fail. Also checked in the 2nd device and it's unrecognised there.

I'd only taken it out of the package over a week ago. It's a Kingston, and cheap. A sizable number of reviews in Amazon, where I bought it, say the same card sold failed while more say it's good and long lasting. Some manufacturers cards' quality may vary from card to card. On the other hand it could be from a virus through Android web connection.

Wen copy alot of data to sd cary it masage the sd need to format again an than format it reped the this progect

Bri will be eternally grateful.