Water Dancing Speakers feature jets of water illuminated by bright multi-coloured LED’s.

Sound works fine, water won’t shoot up.

I bought a Sylvania water dancing speaker a while ago. Sometimes i have the tendency to leave my speaker on while i run a quick errand. I once left it on, thinking i wouldn’t take long — i was wrong. It stayed powered on several hours without any music playing, so when i got back i noticed the water wasn’t shooting up. Usually all i had to do was power off, & power back on to get the water to work fine again. This time it didn’t, the sound works fine. It lights up, but no water goes up.. Yet it’s still got water in it. Same amount as when i bought it. Can i easily fix this at home? Thanks!

Open it up and use a multimeter to test for continuity of the wiring and see if you may have burned the motor out. Here's how to do surgery on it:

Water Dancing Speakers Refill

Marely will be eternally grateful.