Soldering IC Chip (What tools are recommended?)

I would like to learn to microsolder and want some decent equipment to get the job done. I have some iphone 6s logic boards that need the IC chip replaced, so i thought this would be a great learning experience for me to learn to solder.

I assume i need a hot air reflow station, soldering iron, solder, PCB holder, soldering paste and flux. I am inexperienced so I may have not listed the other essentials. Will anyone please list all the things I need and the name brand i should buy. Perhaps you could mention options for reasonably priced items and the expensive ones.Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much!

@freshstylez sounds like a case for the guru @refectio and @teetopp

Mac RAM Kits
Speed up your Mac. Max out its memory.
Mac RAM Kits
Get more memory out of your Mac.

@freshstylez

Hot air reflow station:

For a quality station, look at Hakko Stations that have the Hot Tweezers and Micro Pencil. Expensive? Yes, but when working with Iphones and other electronics, cheaper stations will cook your boards. (I speak from experience). I bought a cheap station due to cost and it cost me more in damage.

With that being said, you can choose a cheaper station like the Yihua 853D (The one I started with) for about $80 and no Hot Tweezers for Changing Caps and filters, etc...but again, the drawback is not worth it.

Mini Hot Tweezers are fantastic! You are not heating up the whole board causing bridges and Cold solder joints on other areas of the board and are great for micro jumpers too.

If you are just wanting practice on a budget, it works fine... but if you are working on boards that are "Keepers" I wouldn't risk it.

As for PCB holder on a 6 or 6s, I like: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07333...

It helps with a place for IC Chips for reballing but doesn't work with other boards like the 6 plus, 6s plus, etc... In that case, I use : https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MQN...

Find a descent Ultrasinic cleaner and some Branson EC for cleaning the boards, 99% Iso Alcohol, a DC Power Supply and cables, Solder mask and UV light, a stencil kit for reballing and the basics...Flux, Solder, Solder paste (or balls), Wick, Kapton Tape, Silicone Pad, Tweezers, Xacto set, Screw driver set, Spudgers, and a Microscope....and some donor boards to practice with and to have some spare parts :)

Richard Rivera will be eternally grateful.