Which part do I need to repair faulty power button?

My friend gave me his iPhone 5S to repair. The only problem is a faulty power button. The function works (it turns off and on) but the button doesn't click like it should.

I am looking at ordering a new part but I am unsure which exact part I need. I understand it is not an issue with the ribbon/flex cable etc.

Any ideas?

The problem could be with the upper component flex, which includes the actual actuator or it could be an issue with how the physical button is fitted inside the housing. Go through these guides to see if anything is amiss. The fact that the button function works would point to a button issue and not a flex issue but I would still check both.

iPhone 5s Upper Component Cable Image

iPhone 5s Upper Component Cable Replacement

Difficulty: Difficult1 - 3 hours

iPhone 5s Power Button Image

iPhone 5s Power Button Replacement

Difficulty: Difficult1 - 3 hours

charlie G will be eternally grateful.