The production third generation Quest was unveiled for the 2004 model year at the 2003 North American International Auto Show.

Slip TCS lights on won't go past 10 mph

Slip and TCS lights on. take out the TCS block fuse then it works for abit what other ways can i try to fix or bypass this?

@jimfixer any expertise with this problem?

Have you had the codes read to see if its just a wheel sensor or if its the abs pump causing the problem I can better help if I knew for sure what Im dealing with . It could be something as simple as dirt in the tone ring . If you want to ignore the problem and disable the traction control you will also have to pull the fuse on the ABS as well as it works in conjunction with the traction control (TCS). There could be as many as 4 fuses involved that need to be pulled . However disableing the traction control and the ABS are not something I would advise doing .

Here are some things to look for .

Mud in the tone ring or a cracked tone ring . The tone ring is on the axle near the hub and looks like this

Check the ends of the ABS sensors for metal filings as this can throw off the sensorit looks like this

Check for pinched or broken ABS cables . They look like this

Look for your yaw or sway sensor and make sure it can still move if it is a gyro type or is not corroded. Its usually found in the center console andwill look like this

It could also be a faulty ABS pump

Hope this helps

Stacy Hoffert will be eternally grateful.