Announced in March 2015, and released April 10, 2015, the Galaxy S6 is the next flagship in the Galaxy line. The curved screen version is known as the Galaxy S6 Edge.

Samsung S6 going crazy, screen jumping

My galaxy S6 has become almost uncontrollable. It keeps jumping between full and half screens, sometimes jumping to a blank screen that says "No recently launched apps." It's like someone else is controlling it. I have restarted many times and cleared the cache to no avail. Anyone else have that problem? I did a software update recently. It's very difficult to do anything at all on it.

At first it was jumping to a partial screen where "Peel remote" is visible. I have disabled the app to no avail.

For anyone else who has this problem- I fixed it by downloading the app All In One Gestures and disabling the Recent Apps button using that.

ingwis will be eternally grateful.