My hisense ruko screen has cracks going through it when I turn it on?

Screen when off doesn’t have any cracks on it but once I turn it on it has a huge crack on it? The cat knocked the tv over on my Gatorade bottle and onto me (who was cleaning right next to the tv). What part is actually broken on it? And where can I get it and how do I personally fix it? Cause I can’t afford to just take it in.... the model number is 32h4c

Most Helpful Answer

@thatamazinchick post some images of what your screen displays, that way we can see what you see. Use this guide Adding images to an existing question for that. If it is a cracked LCD, it will be difficult to repair. Panels are hard to find and will cost most of the times more than a new TV. If you do need a new panel remove the back from your TV and you should find a manufacturers label on the panel. Give us those numbers so we know who made your panel etc. Or you can try to find a TV like yours with issues other than the display and harvest it from that.

Samantha Feldhaus will be eternally grateful.