Flat screen LED LCD TV

My hisense ruko screen has cracks going through it when I turn it on?

Screen when off doesn’t have any cracks on it but once I turn it on it has a huge crack on it? The cat knocked the tv over on my Gatorade bottle and onto me (who was cleaning right next to the tv). What part is actually broken on it? And where can I get it and how do I personally fix it? Cause I can’t afford to just take it in.... the model number is 32h4c

OPEN ALL THE TABS

RAM Upgrade Kits for Mac

Shop Kits

Enough RAM
For All The Tabs

Shop Kits

@thatamazinchick post some images of what your screen displays, that way we can see what you see. Use this guide Adding images to an existing question for that. If it is a cracked LCD, it will be difficult to repair. Panels are hard to find and will cost most of the times more than a new TV. If you do need a new panel remove the back from your TV and you should find a manufacturers label on the panel. Give us those numbers so we know who made your panel etc. Or you can try to find a TV like yours with issues other than the display and harvest it from that.

Hi @jamescothran ,

The screen has been cracked

If it is a new TV straight out of the box, check the user manual or the warranty statement that should be included with the TV as to what to do to make a claim for a manufacturer’s warranty repair or replacement.

Depending on your location it may say to contact the retailer or the manufacturer’s customer service section about a manufacturer’s warranty repair or replacement

The screen cannot be repaired it has to be replaced (or the TV has to be replaced)

just got my tv and took it out the box and plug it in and this is the screen I get

Samantha Feldhaus will be eternally grateful.