The Apple iPhone 5c was announced on September 10, 2013. Repair of this device is similar to the previous models, and requires screwdrivers and prying tools. Available as GSM or CDMA / 8, 16, 32 GB / White, Pink, Yellow, Blue, and Green.

Digitizer stopped working after drop

I've replaced my phone's screen a few times, but recently dropped it (from about a foot, not a bad drop) and the battery dislodged. No big deal, opened it up, clicked the battery back in, but when I put the screen back on the digitizer wasn't working. Adjusted it a few times and got the digitizer partially working, but then it totally stopped. The screen and buttons work fine, but the phone won't respond to touch at all, even though I feel like the connection is pretty secure. Is there anything I can try to do?

Free shipping on all orders over $100 or containing a Pro Tech Toolkit!

Browse Our Store

Without fitting a new screen i doubt theres anything you could do

I agree with this answer, with replacement screens there's no way knowing the quality of flex cables from the screens.

They can easily go bad just from replugging a screen or even flexing it.

Dorotea Td. will be eternally grateful.