Finally, just received an answer from BLU. Here you go everyone!
Please tell me if it works for you.
We are truly sorry to know your device is experiencing a PIN issue with the latest update. At this point in time, we have a solution ready to help resolve the issue you are experiencing. Please keep in mind this solution does require a SD card and access to a PC, please follow the steps below, or refer to the video in the link for assistance https://youtu.be/iLarpdrBdyU
1. Download update from (Click Here)<https://drive.google.com/file/d/12QzAD5K...>
2. Copy and paste Updatev28_v29.zip to your SD card with your computer. In order to do so, you can download the file to a specific location or your desktop, once this is done you can copy and paste the file on to your SD card, which should be found in the “Devices and drives” page of your computer, if using a PC.
3. Remove SD card from your computer
4. Turn off your Life One X2 and remove the back cover
5. Insert SD card with the zip file into your Life One X2 and place the back cover back on.
6. Press and hold Volume up + Power button
7. Release Power button when you see "boot into recovery mode"
8. With Volume down button highlight "Apply update from SD Card" and press the Power button to select it
9. With Volume down button highlight the Updatev28_v29.zip file and press the Power button to select it
10. After update finishes successfully, highlight Reboot system now using the Volume down button and select it using the Power button
11. When device reboots, enter original pin or password.
If you for any reason cannot follow the steps above in order to solve the issue or require immediate access to your device, you can choose to follow the steps below. Please keep in mind, both of the options below will wipe out all the information initially stored on your device.
• Exceed the amount of pin attempts on the device, In case this does not work proceed with the second step.
• Perform a Hard Master Reset:
Please follow these steps to perform a hard reset for your Life One X2 (please note that this will erase all the data, pictures and videos save in the internal memory).
• Power off the device.
• With the device powered off, press and hold down the Power Button & Volume Up Button
• Release both buttons at the BLU logo screen.
• At the "Boot into recovery" , wait until you get the Android recovery menu.
• Use the Volume down button to highlight “Wipe Data/Factory Reset” and select it with the Power Button
• Scroll down using the Volume Down Button and select "Yes" by pressing the Power button
• Highlight “Reboot System Now” using the Volume Down Button and select it by pressing down the Power Button
Should you have any additional questions please contact us at 1-877-602-8762 (Monday-Friday 9:30am-10:30pm EST).
Thank you for choosing BLU!
Please tell me if this worked for you!
There is not really much you can do about it, being a budget phone there is no software you can use to do anything about it.
by Jackson Smith
I am having the exact issue with my Life one X2. Very frustrated because I am using the same password i use for everything.
by Falcon Brawler
I have just updated my life one x2 and got the same issue. This is just ridiculous!
by Jose Alexandrino
Same thing happened to my girlfriend and I... We both have the the BLU Life One X2. What the heck?
by Chris Bylow
I'm going through the same issue.
by David Rodriguez
Show 80 more comments