1.83 GHz Core Duo or 1.83, 2, or 2.16 GHz Core 2 Duo A1208 (EMC 2104/2110/2114/2124)

257 Questions View all

How do I replace the video card?

I have an iMac - Intel Core Duo 17" emec#2104 - that has a pulsating vertical band on its display. I am assuming the video card has gone south. How do I replace it?


Sunny in Eugene

Answered! View the answer I have this problem too

Is this a good question?

Score 0


Apple iMac "Core Duo" 1.83 17-Inch Specs

Identifiers: Early 2006 - MA199LL - iMac4,1 - A1173 - 2104


Add a comment

1 Answer

Chosen Solution

The video chip is integrated into the logic board.

Try this first: Why monitor displays a lot of lines on screen?

Was this answer helpful?

Score 2
Add a comment

Add your answer

Sunny will be eternally grateful.
View Statistics:

Past 24 Hours: 0

Past 7 Days: 0

Past 30 Days: 5

All Time: 3,907