Samsung Galaxy J7, also known as Samsung Galaxy J7 Duos with dual-SIM card slots. It was released 2015, June, with 5.5 inches plastic material body, and 720 x 1280 pixels display resolution. Android OS, v5.1. This phone has 13 MP Primary Camera and 5 MP Secondary Camera, and it has a removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery.

Phone is not charging in an AC source instead on the laptop only

Hello sir. My samsung galaxy j7 pro is not charging. It is only indicating that it is charging but there's no increase in amount of battery power. And one thing I also observed that it is not charging when it is plugged in on the outlet or AC source but instead it only indicates when the charger is plugged in my laptop. What seems to be the problem sir? Please help. Thanks.

Allen Aranzado make sure that you have a good cable. then check the charging port. Make sure it is not corroded or has debris in it. Clean it with a few drops of isopropyl alcohol and a few puffs of compressed air. After that replace the battery. That way you start off with a known well starting point. This could be an issue with the charging port or even the power management IC. So start with the easy parts and work you way toward the tougher repairs.

Allen Aranzado will be eternally grateful.