Released on September 19, 2014, this 5.5" screen iPhone is the larger version of the iPhone 6.

My iPhone 6 Plus won't come on

I have an iPhone 6 plus which sat in my cupboard unused for a while, the other day i went ahead and tried turning it on and it didn't start. charged it over multiple nights with different chargers, connection board and even cables, to my disappointment nothing worked. I am currently trying to repair it and thus trying to isolate the problem. Is there anyway to figure wether i have a dead logic board, charge port, battery, etc.

Really can't find anything on the net it terms of doing a check. So i decided to come here, thanks in advance.

Was the phone fully functional before going in the cupboard?

Assuming it was, I would suggest that the battery may simply be dead/depleted. Normally leaving it on the charger for an extended period of time should suffice but it may also need to be "activated".

However, for a DIY fix, the best thing to do is order a good quality battery from a reputable supplier to see if that solves your problem.

iPhone 6 Plus Replacement Battery Image

Exactly what Minho suggested.

Yes, i did leave it on the charger for a very long time no response, i will try this again, if it doesn't work then i think i will go ahead and replace the battery.

Jean Louis will be eternally grateful.