Samsung Galaxy J7, also known as Samsung Galaxy J7 Duos with dual-SIM card slots. It was released 2015, June, with 5.5 inches plastic material body, and 720 x 1280 pixels display resolution. Android OS, v5.1. This phone has 13 MP Primary Camera and 5 MP Secondary Camera, and it has a removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery.

When I make a call they can't hear me, I can hear them.

When I make a call they can't hear me, but I can hear them. When they call me they can hear me with no problems.

Dan if the phone was consistently dropping you voice i would recommend replacing the mic but since it works intermittently I am leaning toward this being a software issue. Have you installed any apps that coincide with when the phone started to act up?If so you may want to check the settings of the apps and if it does affect the phone function . I know that some recording apps can shut off your voice . This may be the situation here. You may need to delete the apps. If this brings no joy you may need to do a factory reset to bring the phone back to original status. be forewarned that a factory reset will delete all you data, contacts, etc. If you decide to do this it can be done in one of two ways . You can go into the settings and do it from there or from the command This video shows how

Hope this helps

This has been happening ever since I have had the phone, about 6 months. It always works when someone calls me, but never works when I call someone.

I will go through my apps and see which ones use the phone.

Dan will be eternally grateful.