Samsung Galaxy J7, also known as Samsung Galaxy J7 Duos with dual-SIM card slots. It was released 2015, June, with 5.5 inches plastic material body, and 720 x 1280 pixels display resolution. Android OS, v5.1. This phone has 13 MP Primary Camera and 5 MP Secondary Camera, and it has a removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery.

When I make a call they can't hear me, I can hear them.

When I make a call they can't hear me, but I can hear them. When they call me they can hear me with no problems.

When I answer my telephone on my J5 when talking I can hear music for about 60 seconds it's annoying as causes me to miss what's being said by caller No one can hear it only me. Anyone with any answers please.

its true some time we are in hurry.

Dan if the phone was consistently dropping you voice i would recommend replacing the mic but since it works intermittently I am leaning toward this being a software issue. Have you installed any apps that coincide with when the phone started to act up?If so you may want to check the settings of the apps and if it does affect the phone function . I know that some recording apps can shut off your voice . This may be the situation here. You may need to delete the apps. If this brings no joy you may need to do a factory reset to bring the phone back to original status. be forewarned that a factory reset will delete all you data, contacts, etc. If you decide to do this it can be done in one of two ways . You can go into the settings and do it from there or from the command This video shows how

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdwT5fQS...

Hope this helps

I can hear but can't be heard.

Same problem with me, I can hear the other guy, But he can't hear me.

Or they can hear me a little bit, but barely

had this problem found out i had covered the mic with a badly fitted screen guard.What a wally!

this is a problem on my laptop messenger not my phone. If I or the other call I can hear them but they can't hear me. My mic and camera are on. How do I correct it on my laptop? it was working but suddenly just stopped. I may have disabled an app that was allowing to use the feature . Any suggestions on which apps need to enabled to get this fixed.

This has been happening ever since I have had the phone, about 6 months. It always works when someone calls me, but never works when I call someone.

I will go through my apps and see which ones use the phone.

When I call others on my phone they can't hear me but I can hear them but if I play music on you tube I can hear them but they can't hear me on my phone but I hear them

Same my mobile problem

same as me how to fix it

I am having issues with my new LG V30+ too.

My incoming calls I answer and they cannot hear me at all.

I call back and sometimes they can but it's all broken up.

This is very frustrating.

Never ever had any issues with my previous (3)Samsung phones.

Makes me regret trying something different.

I just shut off LTE Calling (Beta) and turned on WiFi Calling to see if it makes a difference.

Who knows?!

*I do not want to Factory Reset

I just turned my phone off, let sit 30 seconds then back on, and it worked. Simple, cheap fix!!!!

My Android phone is dieing the same thing

Im stuck too. My samsung galaxy s8 plus just started this today. I cannot hear other person on my phone but they can hear me. I've tried to restart. Worked a bit then stopped again where I cannot hear. When I did hear it was when speaker was on. How can I fix this? I just updated google play store apps.

Was all solved once updated apps??

Nobody could hear me when I called from inside my house, but when I was somewhere else there was no problem. If you turn off Wi-Fi Calling then when you are inside your house your connection will go through the tower network and not your Wi-Fi, which may be weak when it comes to phone calls. Alex

My S7 was having the same issue. did a Factory reset in Feb 2018 and it seemed to fix the issue. Then in May 2018, when I did a cold start it was caught in an endless boot loop? (blue text at top of screen)? Took to US Cell and they said it was terminal. No explanation given.

Frank

Do you have Sprint? I had Sprint, and my phone was doing that. My son had Sprint, and his phone was doing that. I switched to Verizon, and the problem was solved.

i have at& t

Well I've got this problem and I've done everything there is to do… I've even done a factory reset on my j5 and I can still here them but they still can't hear me ..looks like a new phone maybe !

happens on my moto play changed phone and same problem

Dan will be eternally grateful.