The Samsung Galaxy J2 is an Android smartphone that was released in November of 2016.

My Galaxy J2 failed to verify valid Google account after factory reset

After factory reset my phone failed to verify google account which was attached.

Most Helpful Answer

Make sure to use the same google account that you first set the phone up with when you first received it. If you changed your password recently you might have to wait up to 3 days for it to update on the device.

Yes i dont no to open it

Android version 5 or more then have a new security to protect personal data.If the google accouunt not works.you need to bypass google account.Such google account security can be bypass by easy method.Try this method.This may help you.

Try this method.

If the device supports USB OTG then you can plug a usb drive into the phone and depending on how the firmware and software is setup it might open it in a file manager and allow you to install it. From there you might be able to go to factory reset and do that but last time i tried on another device it did not work.

Newer Samsung have FRP ( factory rest protection ) this is in case phone has been stolen or lost, so you will need the account and password to recover phone. If you don't have this then use a mobile unlocking solution like NS pro or Z3X to remove the account. These are professional tools that can do the job but aren't cheap. Alternatively download ODIN Samsung flashing software and flash phone that might fix the problem but make sure you use the correct ROM for the phone otherwise you will brick the phone.

your email passwor is wrong. please try again

Yes it does not go on to home screen i enters to a diffrent screen

my mobile are formated and email account are unable to sing in account error .what is problem

Sir I have lost my previous email and password. What should I do

justine mwakyungu will be eternally grateful.