Two Touch lines are not working (not an issue with the Display )

iPhone 5s -64GB

`two touch lines are not working in right side of the screen I have changed the display but same problem.there no issue with the display. can it repaired ? is this a issue with touch connector or touch IC?

Check connections are all fitted and firmly in place if they are try cleaning all contacts. Try a different screen from a different supplier as it maybe a manufacturing defect on the screens. If problem continues after the checks then there will be other options to find problem.

I have checked all those. every display is same right side won't responsive.

Even a display from a different supplier ? Try gsm forum as they will have more in depth information when it comes to board level repair possibly a schematic and a jumper solution to your problem. Hope that helps.

yes.I'll try .Thank you !

Ramesh Dilran will be eternally grateful.