Released November 4, 2017. Model A1865, A1901. Available as GSM or CDMA / 64 or 256 GB / Silver or Space Gray.

Mild Scratches on iPhone X OLED Display

I recently had some keys in the same pocket as my Iphone X and got some mild scratches on the screen. You cannot see the scratches upfront whilst looking at the phone however, under the right light conditions, they can be seen fairly well. Is there any way to get rid of these scratches without buying a new screen?

Thank you :)

P.S: If necessary, photos can also be uploaded

New Battery = Faster iPhone
Fix Kits starting at $16.99

No there is no way to remove the scratches. Keep a screen protector on your phone to prevent further more scratches.

Would apple care cover these micro scratches

Yes, but it would be classified as accidental damage. So you'd have to pay the deductible and use up one of your two accidental damage repairs.

Most Helpful Answer

No way to remove those scratches unfortunately. However, You can always install a screen protector, which will hide the scratches. *Yes i know it's still there underneath it but it will prevent further screen scratches. I found out I had a scratch on my screen and luckily I was still on my 14 day and ended up returning it. Waited couple of days, and got another one without the scratches.

Do you have to have apple care to return it ?

Raffaele Fusini will be eternally grateful.