2.3L 4cyl or 3.0L V6, 6th Generation

Why is my car over heating

I have a 2002 Honda accord LX, I have recently replaced the catalytic converter, radiator, radiator upper and lower hoses, thermostat and gasket but my car is still over heating and spitting radiator fluid all over my engine. I don't know what else to do. I need some suggestions.. Why does my car continue to over heat and spit radiator fluid everywhere?

Most Helpful Answer

See if you can find the source of the leak from the direction of the fluid spatter.

This sounds like a flow issue!!! Does the heater blow hot air? Also, you need to make sure the system has been bled of air. Excessive air in the system equals excessive pressure and the water pump won't pump coolant through the system.

If you can Smell radiator fluid then you are leaking somewhere and have Air in the line. Quick check is to take it in and have the pressure test the system it will tell you right away if there is a leak or not. That is the quickest way.

Jo flores will be eternally grateful.