A collection of guides and support to help with washer repair.

I get an LE code on my LG front loader washer. I replaced the sensor .

Lg front loader washer won't spin

An LE error code on the washer's display indicates that the motor is locked, possibly due to a heavy wash load. Large and heavy sized loads will put a strain on the motor, causing the LE code to occur

Here's how to reset it:

http://www.lg.com/us/support/product-hel...

Marcone parts says has no motor. Runs the drum with magnets from stator and rotor cover

I'm going off of what LG tells me. Maybe if you gave us the Model number I could deeper.

I have the LE code on top loading washer model WT5270CW, reset doesn't work. I flipped it over and removed the rotor and the stator. I saw nothing wrong. From watching youtube videos I thought problem might be the stator sensor but my unit doesn't have one (at least if it does it is not attached to the stator) any thoughts?

By the way the problem I am having is that the tub won't spin and when it goes into its diagnostic mode to sense the load it sounds like the motor is hung up

Eric will be eternally grateful.