Announced in March 2015, and released April 10, 2015, the Galaxy S6 is the next flagship in the Galaxy line. The curved screen version is known as the Galaxy S6 Edge.

How to Transfer All Data Contacts from Broken S6 to new iPhone X?

I drooped my Samsung Galaxy S6 on the floor and and led to the screen cracked,then I have got a new iPhone X,but lots of important data stored in my broken S6,including contacts, messages and photos.I want to know how to switch files from broken Samsung Galaxy S6 to my new iPhone X? Thanks for help.

My phone fell off the floor and led to broken screen

Most Helpful Answer

Your phone is broken and want to switch all data from the broken phone to new one?

I have encountered a similar problem,I search in Google Search.Finally,I find this article teach me how to transfer data from broken Samsung to Galaxy S8/S7/S6.

If you have purchase a new iPhone,you may want to know how to transfer data from broken Samsung to iPhone.

How it done? First,you need to using a broken Android phone data recovery to restore data including contact, text messages, call logs, photos and more from damaged/broken Samsung devices,and then transfer the transferred files to iPhone with a click.

This guide is very helpful,my Samsung Galaxy S6 touch screen is broken,so I have to buy a new iPhone X,but lots of important data including contacts, messages, WhatsApp data, photos, videos stored on my damaged Galaxy S6.I follow this guide to restore data from broken Samsung Galaxy S6 to my new iPhone X.Thank you to share.

Hello, my iPhone 6 touch screen is broken,I have got a new Samsung Galaxy S8,how can I transfer contacts from broken iPhone 6 to Samsung Galaxy Note 8? Lots of important data stored in my broken iPhone,any one help me?

a) If you have them backed up to the iCloud, then simply go to iCloud.com and download contacts as a file. Then put them on the Galaxy S8 and import them.

b) If you have your phone backed up on a computer via iTunes, simply install Samsung Smart Switch, and it will import all your iPhone data to the Galaxy S8

How to Transfer All Data Contacts from Broken S6 to new iPhone X? I think it's not that easy, cause you can't get access to the broken S6 without help of a third-party program. So the first thing we need to do is extract data contacts from broken S6, then transfer them to iPhone X.

Check if the iPhone backed up to the apple account. Go to iCloud.com

zhantf will be eternally grateful.