Released September 16, 2016. Models A1661, A1784, and A1785. Available in 32, 128, or 256 GB configurations in Rose gold, gold, silver, black, jet black, and (Product)Red.

Why is my home button repeatedly tapping?

I have been noticing when I charge my phone through an extension cable my home button repeatedly taps. I can hold the home button and it will tap by itself over 10 times per second really fast like that and It is annoying because when I want to go back to the home screen from an app I have to go in the tabs screen (the screen that appears when you double tap the home button) and select my home screen manually.

I have not found a solution for this topic online and I have not even found anyone with this issue online so if you could help that would help me out a lot.

Thank you

Other than trying a different charge cable, there's not much any independent repair shop can do to repair the Home Button on the iPhone 7. Your best bet is to go to the Apple Store and have them take a look.

Alexander Rakita will be eternally grateful.