iPhone 5 screen is black after replacement please help!

I have a iPhone 5, I have recently replaced the screen. The screen works because ive tried it on another iPhone 5. But the screen won't work on my phone. when I turn the phone on the screen is black but the phone still vibrates and makes noise. I have tried to connect the phone to my computer but iTunes won't recognize it. I've tried disconecting and reconnecting the battery but that didn't fix the problem. somebody please help me asap!!

GIVE TOOLS. FIX FOREVER.

GIVE TOOLS.

FIX FOREVER.

Spread the Fixmas cheer.

GIVE TOOLS. FIX FOREVER.

Spread the Fixmas cheer.

Try shining a bright flashlight on the screen to see if there is a dim image. If so, then that means everything is working except for the backlight. Because you tested this screen on another device, that means the problem would likely be with something on the logic board. It could just be debris inside the connector or it could be an issue with the backlight circuit.

Start by inspecting the connector with a magnification lens to see if it is damaged or has debris.

Colby c will be eternally grateful.