iPhone 6S - No Service

Hi, my iPhone 6S does not get any service, there’s always the “No Service” message there, although the SIM card is recognized. The phone is factory unlocked though.

Só mundo question is, will this be fixed if I replace the Upper Left Antenna?

MacBook Battery Fix Kits

Starting at $69.99

MacBook Battery Fix Kits

Starting at $69.99

I might not give much help in this area but I do know that this is most commonly a chip failure or a damaged trace on the motherboard of the device. I would start investigating there. But if you don't have the equipment or the skills to do so I would go to a trusty repair store that can deal with this problem of board repair. If you live in the US I would try rossman repair group, ipad rehab or STS telecom.

Hope that helped

RDC4 will be eternally grateful.