Battery or wiring seems fried by a power surge Bose Quietcomfort 20 ea
I had a perfectly good set of Bose Quietcomfort 20 ear buds, battery working well, charging quickly and lasting ages.
Whilst in Thailand and charging the battery there was an electrical storm and a power outage (presume surge).
When I tried to use the headphones there's no charge in the battery and it won't charge.
There's no noise reduction when I turn them on.
The green charging light comes on when they're plugged in but even then there's no noise reduction.
As soon as I unplug from the power the green light goes off and the battery is dead.
Is this a good question?