Black Spot in Right corner of iPhone

i am trying to replace my screen. Everything works great until i fully push the screen down into the body of the phone. A black spot only appears on the top right corner can you please help me . Everything works fine otherwise

Either the back metal plate behind the screen is bent in a way, the iPhone metal frame is bent or there is debris between the metal plate and behind the screen causing uneven pressure on that corner of the screen.

You can either bend back the metal plate, bend the iPhone frame to it's original shape or remove the debris between behind the screen and metal plate.

Isaiah Mcdowell will be eternally grateful.