Machine-readable instructions that direct computer processors to download and render images of cats from the internet.

Is PDF Password Recovery Possible or Not?

While testing several free demo of Unlock PDF Tool. Found that they are only capable to remove known PDF Password and remove PDF file restrictions like Edit/Print/Copy/Extract Texts.

These were the great tool that might help in several situations. But none of them helped me to recover lost or forgotten PDF file Password.

Most Helpful Answer

I think you'll find there is no short cut way to defeat a pdf password. A brute force attack (trying all possibilities) is probably the only possibility. (I trust it's your own pdf, or one the owner has authorised you to read.)

Thanks, I will try the above method. I m also, thinking to contact the owner who has secured PDF File. As I m not sure that any of the methods will work or not.

Rylan King will be eternally grateful.