Released on September 19, 2014, this 4.7" screen iPhone is the smaller version of the iPhone 6 Plus. Identifiable by the model numbers A1549, A1586, and A1589.

iPhone 6 many problems after motherboard replacement

So I recently decided to switch motherboards in my iPhone because the "new" one i'm installing has more space. After switching I noticed how it tends to get really hot in the top of the phone and the calibration thing from the compass app is messed up. Is there a way to fix this or be able to diagnose my iPhone to check the damages?

Do you know for a fact that the replacement logic board was fully functional prior to being transferred (other than the seller saying it was)?

If you can vouch for the board, then I would go back through my steps following this guide to insure that everything was transferred over correctly. I would also inspect the logic board, under magnification, to see if anything is amiss. Look for missing or damaged components and double check all connections.

Marcelo Marquez will be eternally grateful.