Why does my iPhone 6 only display vertical lines on the screen?

My iPhone 6 has been unresponsive and crazy for the past year. When I was given an this phone from a firend, like a week later it started opening apps on its own. Like it was possesed. It was unusable. I look it to a Simply Mac store and they said it was bent.

I didn't use the phone, I just used my old iphone and connected to the hotspot. I didnt want a new plan.

Anyways, NOW my phone is displaying verticle muticolor lines. I cant even open my phone. Please help me with this.

MAKE THAT VERTICLE AND HORIZONTAL!!!!!

New Battery = Faster iPhone
Fix Kits starting at $16.99

A bent phone is never a good sign. It really depends on how bent it is. Perhaps you could post a picture so that we can see it.

As for the specific problem, it is either a defective screen assembly or an issue with the logic board. The only way to troubleshoot this is to try a known-good replacement screen to see if this solves the issue. If it doesn't, then the logic board is at cause and it will have to be looked at by a micro-soldering repair shop.

Hope this can help you.How To Fix Vertical Lines On An iPhone Screen After Replacement

Julianne Rabal will be eternally grateful.