iPhone battery maybe dying?

My phone keeps dying mainly around 50% but now it's dying on much higher percent. It went off, I put the charger in, turned back on and said it was on 100%! Then few minutes later it went of again, done the same thing and it said 11%.

Do I need to replace the battery or is there more to it? Willing to buy a battery from here but I just need to know if it's the battery and not anything else in the phone

Your battery is probably at the end of it's life. If you want to confirm, then download coconutBattery (for Mac) or 3uTools (for Windows) and look at the battery stats. If the Battery Design Capacity is less than 70%, then the battery is already well past it's best days. If the Design Capacity is below 50-60%, then it will behave like you are seeing.

You can find a replacement battery here and the replacement guide here.

iPhone 6 Replacement Battery Image

Thank you very much! Will get my laptop out now and have a check! ☺️

Hey so i installed it and when i had a look at my battery it said 77%, i did a 'garbage cleaner' which restarts your phone. When the phone came back on it jumped too 87? Not sure what to do with this info

Which application did you install? The Design Capacity number shouldn't really change that much. Can you add a screen shot on your original question?

I installed the 3utools for windows, and yeah sure! but what would you like me to screenshot?

Please screen shot the battery details window.

Sarah will be eternally grateful.