from where I can find the schematic for iPhone boards?

Hey guys

i want to ask if there is any verified resource i can find the schematic for iphone circuit board and for different kind of phones like galaxy also ? i want to use them for checking circuits and replacing the IC

because i found some websites and some photos and i am not sure if its verified or not

thanks in advance

I use the ZXW tool and "Dongle". You can google several places to find it online like I did. I paid almost $100 and it comes with 1 year subscription.

http://www.microsoldering.com/zxw-tools-...

thanks for sharing Michael

you are welcome :) If this helped you answer your question, please click on chosen solution... Best wishes!

In addition to Michaels great suggestion, if you don't want to spend 100$ for ZXW, you can find the schematics floating around. Nothing is "official" and we are all using the same ones. You can actually "buy" them at Union Repair.

hi guys, i have seen online that people use zxw to follow lines: as they click on something and the rest of the line becomes red. this seems like a really helpful tool, except I was wondering if there was any other way to get this without buying zxw? I've tried to google, but i can't seem to find the same thing.

Hesham Adwan will be eternally grateful.