from where I can find the schematic for iPhone boards?

Hey guys

i want to ask if there is any verified resource i can find the schematic for iphone circuit board and for different kind of phones like galaxy also ? i want to use them for checking circuits and replacing the IC

because i found some websites and some photos and i am not sure if its verified or not

thanks in advance

I use the ZXW tool and "Dongle". You can google several places to find it online like I did. I paid almost $100 and it comes with 1 year subscription.

http://www.microsoldering.com/zxw-tools-...

thanks for sharing Michael

you are welcome :) If this helped you answer your question, please click on chosen solution... Best wishes!

In addition to Michaels great suggestion, if you don't want to spend 100$ for ZXW, you can find the schematics floating around. Nothing is "official" and we are all using the same ones. You can actually "buy" them at Union Repair.

Hesham Adwan will be eternally grateful.