Fixes and troubleshooting for all kinds of UAV problems.

Drone will not connect to controler

Tried local drone store no fix there awnser was send it back to manufacturer ( zero) not shure how to go about that every thing normal untill start up drone not conecting to controller

Score -1

Well, first ... please identify the make and model of the drone you are asking about to help us assist you better

It's polite to state a reason for giving a down vote. Otherwise it's like sticking your dogs nose in it and saying NO. The dog thinks, yes it's mine, yes I see it here, now it's on my nose, what am I supposed to do?

Also this is a comment, not an answer. Maybe I should stick your nose in it for leaving it in the wrong place ;-)

You must know how to help with his issue since you are here, yes?

You may have a problem with your motherboard as far as connection goes or with Bluetooth connection. You can try to look at this guide even though it is for a different drone. It still might help! Yuneec Breeze 4K Motherboard Replacement.

Scott hart will be eternally grateful.