replaced the lightning port, no charging now and apple logo loop

Hi all,

I did a lightning port replace ( i did it many times before) but now i have a strange problem.

I replaced the lightning port module like before, when i tried to power on the iphone, i get an red battery icon. so i charged it.. but after 2 hours the phone was still dead.

when i plugged in the cable , that icon dissapeared and only the red battery was shown.

i tried another battery : i got the apple logo boot loop.

tried to reset with holding the power button and.. but did'nt get me an solution.

i could reset the iphone with itunes... but the battery was still on 2 procent, i see the charging icon, but the battery is not charging ... ( and the battery percentage is above the 40 procent in another iphone.)

i tried another module ( lightning) and i get the apple logo boot loop again...

tried with software as well : 3 u tools and ireboot no solution there...

someone with the same problem or advise?

sounds like the tristar ic needs replaced on the actual board

i Was already scared that would be the issue....

Kevin D will be eternally grateful.