Repair guides and support for the laptop/tablet hybrid in the Toshiba Satellite Radius series.

Cannot locate CMOS (Bios reset) jumper on MOBO

I have a Toshiba Satellite Radius P50W-C Laptop with new MOBO and it has a password on bios that I need to reset. Was looking all over the internet but cannot find this particular model CMOS clear jumpers location...

Any ideas

@nosense Be nice, we're providing free help on here, so be polite please. I believe that the jumpers in the red box starting with JRST are the reset jumper pads, but if anyone would like to correct me, please comment! I'm not sure what each set of pads does, but I assume one of them will reset the BIOS password. Hopefully this will point you in the right direction. Good luck!

- Jasen

Nicely spotted Jasen! The BIOS reset does the middle pair of the JRST2002 that you have pointed. Well done.

P.S. I am nice.

I'm glad to hear that it worked for you! And I'm sure you are nice, I understand that we all get irritated sometimes when we're trying to fix something that is continuously giving us problems! :)

stan will be eternally grateful.