Repair and disassembly guides and support for dish washing appliances.

Whirlpool w10632081a Stops During Wash Cycle

Our dishwasher has stopped washing our dishes. When I start a wash cycle, it seems to start, I can hear water, and then it just stops. On the panel it looks as though the cycle is continuing, but nothing is happening. Error codes E2 F8.

I ran a diagnostic test last night and the errors were displaying as follows:

Whirlpool dishwasher error code e2 f2, means main control board is not getting correct signal from the user interface. Turn off power/breaker, remove screws holding inner door liner, remove liner and check/secure/clean all wire connections from front interface and main control board

Thank you for responding, I ran the diagnostic test again last night because I thought I was missing something. These are all of the codes that came up on the screen

Sounds like it may be thirsty. Make sure the water inlet valve is open and that water is flowing.

Whirlpool Dishwasher Fault Code F6

The fault occurs when the dishwasher does not detect any incoming water despite the water inlet valve being open

Whirlpool Dishwasher Fault Code F7

Fault with flow meter detected

Whirlpool Dishwasher Fault Code F8

Water Turbidity Fault

Jodi Koller will be eternally grateful.