Released on September 19, 2014, this 5.5" screen iPhone is the larger version of the iPhone 6.

Screen non responding/scrolling pages

I've got a iPhone 6 Plus where the screen will flicker through the pages, open some apps, take photos on its own and also stop responding to touch.

Any ideas what it could be?

I've tried a new screen.

Mac RAM Kits
Speed up your Mac. Max out its memory.
Mac RAM Kits
Get more memory out of your Mac.

Generally speaking, I would suspect a screen issue. In your case, you have tried a replacement screen. Is the replacement behaving exactly the same way as the original screen? If so, then I would suspect a logic board issue. The iPhone 6P is prone to suffering from Touch Disease. You can look it up on Google or click on my profile for a link to an article I wrote about it.

While you're symptoms are not the typical symptoms seen on Touch Disease afflicted phones, they are touch related and could have a similar cause. Ideally, you have to try a known-good replacement screen to isolate the issue to the logic board. A micro-soldering repair shop should be able to properly diagnose this problem.

Jaymie will be eternally grateful.