The Galaxy S7 Edge is the curved-screen variant of Samsung's 2016 flagship phone, the Galaxy S7. Announced February 2016 and released on March 11. Model SM-G935.

Where to buy S7 Edge (HDC8002) Power Button FPC Connector

I have a customer who has a Galaxy S7 Edge with broken Power button and Flex. After further inspection the FPC is damaged. I found the Power button and flex but can't seem to find the FPC or know of a good samsung parts place to order from. I don't have any Galaxy s7 edge donor boards as I mostly get Iphone parts (95%) ... any suggestions? Thank you

is this it michael

@djdannyrock I believe so. I had to look at the volume FPC as they are same part and it looks like it :)

this is the site that has them http://shop.cashrenner.eu/en-oxid-2400/

Thank you very much! I'll get it ordered now :)

@teetopp iv found a supplier on aliexpress if your interested

Most Helpful Answer

just try to find a donor board.

Thank you for your answer but I rarely work on Samsung and to spend that much for a donor board to pull a FPC just isn't economical for a few dollar part if I can find it. I did research them on Ebay, etc...and people asking WAY too much for non working boards.

Michael will be eternally grateful.