Broken Charging Port...Correct 5 pin Micro USB female Type B? 180?

I have a broken charging port on a Blackweb Bolt (Blackweb BWA15AV111 BOLT Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker) that customer asked me to repair but don't have the Micro USB port itself to compare it to. I couldn't find anything online on it so thought I'd ask if anyone could tell me which one to buy by looking at the photo.

Thank you!

I would check here for a list of options but this one looks good. Open up the spec sheet and take out your caliper to see if it matches.

Thank you for taking the time to help me out on this :) I did order it and should be here next week. Have a great weekend!!!

@refectio Your suggestion worked perfectly, thank you. I just got it back together and works great! :)

You need this one ...!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/sourcingmap-Fem...

Thank you for looking this up for me. I did order the one from Minho's suggestion as I only needed the 1 and it looked like the legs would fit or be adjusted to fit. I did mark your replay as helpful :)

You are welcome

Michael will be eternally grateful.