touch id, home, loudskeeper and jack don't works after change battery
i've changed the battery of my iphone 5s.
after the replacement:
- touch id is not available (and home button don't work)
- lightning works fine (i can charge the phone and it's also recognized by itunes)
- bottom loudskeeper don't works
- microphone don't works durin calls but if i active speakerphone it works
- haedphone in jack got the volume extremely low, impossibile to use it
i'm not sure that i've touched nothing on mother board when i'll make the substitution, the first solutionin my head is to substitute lightning connector following the guide because i think that all the things didn't works are connected to this "assembly".
any other solution or check that i can make?
i've also restored the iphone but the problem is the same
Is this a good question?