MacBook Pro models with 13" displays

How to change the battery

How to change the battery

Unibody or retina? Which year?

Thanks iMedic,

This was a bad question as I thought I had seen the process before here in the forums but didn't find it. Then a little later with a little more research I found the process I had seen before was not in the forums but in the repair guides and that walked me through the complete process. Super easy :)

Thanks again.

Look on the back and give us the Axxx number and/or the EMC number so we know your exact machine and we can get you to the correct battery and installation guide.

Also I would suggest downloading, installing and running Coconut Battery so you know your batteries exact status instead of using Apples idiot lights.

http://www.coconut-flavour.com

Thanks Mr. Mayer.

This was a bad question as I thought I had seen the process before here in the forums but later with a little more research I found the process I had seen before was in the repair guides and that walked me through the complete process. Super easy :)

Thanks again.

Surfalia will be eternally grateful.