iPhone 5s 0xE8000013 error after reset cant activate itunes error

My phone still not working it says error 0xE8000013 on itunes after factory reset i tried restoring updating downgrading nothing works

I've been facing the same issue.... tested with 3 computers, including my macbook pro, Bootcamp window 8.1, my office computer windows 7, my friend's macmini.. and all are facing the same error..

I have talked with USA's office from my country.. long calls of about 50+ minutes as combine. (you can have an idea of calls costs).

I'm also waiting for the next update. .may be they will understand that every user is not so rich to buy the latest phones.. some one has to stay with their older phones.

Updayte will be on 23 i wish it could be fixed i still cant let go my iphone 5s

what do you mean fixie

Ios 11.0.4 will be on oct 23

Good luck for all those including me who can't afford expensive new phones.

New Battery = Faster iPhone
Fix Kits starting at $16.99

Tried 3utools.com? Flash it to a more known firmware?

Okay bro i will updaye is that a download site of files or what ?

Im flashing right now

I flashed and restored still didnt work what to do exactly in 3utools ?

It says failed to read info of activation should i try to install beta ?

I have read an article stating that it is cause of ios 11 bug on the system and they already wrote to the apple company but still the problem can be fixed .they advice that we should wait until the new update will come .when will be ios 11.0.4 coming ?

Have you tried from DFU and recovery mode and also using another USB cable?

I had a few of my restores fail recently and it turned out to be the USB cable. Took 3 cables to figure that out

My restore is not failing its all succesful just the fcking activation goes error i tried 5 usb cable tried 2 diff . mac 1 pc and 1 laptop running windows 7 and 8

I’m confused now. Try doing a DFU flash using 3u again for a signed firmware. If it returns an error, provide the number.

what number should i provide ??i already flashed it a couple of times

wait i will try the dfu mode i didnt try it i just restoring im doing it now

its says cant switch dfu to recovery mode

Same here. After last update phone cant be activated after factory restore. iTunes 0xE8000013 error. DFU dont help. 3uTools reflash or downgrade nothing fix problem. 3uTools activation:

11:21:16 Obtaining activating data

11:21:34 Failed to read information of activation

11:21:34 Operations are failed

11:21:34 Elapsed Time: 00:00:17

Im broke man no cure after all this weeks

I have tried 3u tools but still i have this error i have been waiting along time for the next update 11.1 it released i have flashed but still it run this error what should I do Any body help me

11:21:16 Obtaining activating data

11:21:34 Operations are failed

11:21:34 Elapsed Time: 00:00:17

THIS ONE HAVE NO CURE

i have this problem too. nothing like this never happen on my ipad before i update it to iOS 11. Im waiting somebody to solve this case

10 January 2018

I factory reset my iphone 6 yesterday am getting the same problem about the activation! someone has got the solution?

Fixie will be eternally grateful.