Released on March 3rd, 2017, the Nintendo Switch is a handheld that can be played on the TV or on the go.

What Are The Replacement Screws For The Switch Backplate?

Where On Earth Is This Part?

(Screws For Console Backplate, NOT JOYCONS)

So my Switch is missing 2 screws, one on the top section of the device (the screw hole near the Switch's fan hole) while one screw is missing near the bottom near the charging port. Strangely enough I do not know how these screws went missing, but I will indeed try and purchase a repalcement back for my unit, however I can never find what screws are used at all anywhere on Google, even most Ebay and Amazon serches return with suggestions of Joy-Con replacement screws,which is soemthing I do not need, I need the screws primarily for the back plate of the device. Does anyone know where to get these screws and what screws are used in the back housing of the switch? (and yes the top and bottom more specifically )

i believe its M1.4x2mm flathead black screw.

any link or image of this?

oh ok so this will work on the top and bottom on the back plate? I went ahead and accepted your answer but get back to me about that

I use my caliper to measure the screw and bought for myself. i will deliver results of fit when they arrive

Did the screws arive yet?

Is this what you are looking for?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/18pcs-Full-Set-...

That is not for the back-plate of the main device, I don't need screws for the JoyCons....

natclay96 will be eternally grateful.