An Android OS tablet that is capable of taking photos and videos, navigating the web, and downloading applications for users to enjoy while using the tablet. Model Number : T7X

locked out of tagital tablet

I have a Tagital tablet, and I cant remember the password on it. How do I reset it?

Hi kellijfuge,

Here is the procedure to hard reset the tablet:

1. Press and hold down the Volume UP button

2. Then press and hold the Power button

3. Release the Power button when the tablet powers up, but continue holding down the Volume Up button

4. Release the Volume Up button when the tablet reaches the system recovery screen

5. Use the Volume Down button now in order to scroll down to wipe data/factory reset.

6. Use the Power button to select

7. Use the Volume Down button to scroll down to delete all user data

8. Use the Power button to select again

9. "Reboot system now" will now highlighted automatically.

10. Use the Power button to select

Most Helpful Answer

kellifuge slightly off brand tablets do not have to follow a standard reset procedure. I suggest that you try this one. Let us know if it works.Reset the password in Recovery mode by following these steps: Power off the tablet. Press the Power and Volume buttons at the same time until the system boots into fast boot. Select Recover Mode by pressing the Volume button, then press the Power button to reboot the tablet to the Recovery mode OS. Please keep in mind that a factory or hard reset most often will delete your files (music, pictures, etc) so consider those a loss unless you already have made a backup.

I tried this a few times, but it still did not work.

kellijfuge what happens when you try to reset it?

kellifuge will be eternally grateful.