Released on September 19, 2014, this 5.5" screen iPhone is the larger version of the iPhone 6.

How do I fix the bottom of my screen with a dark band

The bottom of my iphone 6 plus has a darker band at the bottom, the phone functions fine but the dark band at the bottom is annoying is this the screen or ? And what part or parts would I need to replace and get it working right.

If that grey band was on top and flickering, problems with touch... I would say you have touch disease, but from what it loos like in the photo looks like it is the screen itself or the LCD connection.

If you are experienced enough to open your Iphone, power it off, then remove the shield for the battery first...unplug the battery. Then remove the shield for the screen connections keeping careful track of where each screw goes (IT MATTERS)...unplug the screen and look for debris or corrosion, etc... then reconnect it...applying battery last and check it. If it is still there, I would guess its the screen.

Try steps 1 - 18 and then reverse to put it back on:

iPhone 6 Plus Front Panel Replacement

Replace the lcd and it should be good as new.

If you have any questions or concerns please comment below!

musicgeek2001 will be eternally grateful.