4.3" widescreen LCD display with a 333 MHz Processor. Model Number PSP98510. Repair for this device requires common screwdrivers and prying tools.

PSP black screen, green light on and orange light blinkinv

Hi, I think the title says most of it. The screen lights up but there's no image, green light is always on and on the left 1st orange light is blinking.

I already tried holding HOME + L1 button, no reaction. Tried SELECT + START + TRIANGLE + SQUARE, PSP just turns on but no image.

Is there any way to fix it without pandora battery and magic memory stick?

Try removing your memory stick perhaps? The flashing orange light means that the PSP is accessing it, it could however be corrupted returning an error...

The problem was the memory card. I took it out and now PSP works.

Try taking the battery out, plug the PSP into the AC adapter like you would to charge it, turn it on, and if all goes well plug the battery back in. Wait about 10 minutes with all plugged in then unplug the charger. If the PSP turns off then it is a battery issue. If it wont turn on even with the AC adapter plugged in it is an adapter issue

Tomasz Videos will be eternally grateful.