Repair guides for Android cell phones manufactured by ZTE.

turned on phone to META MODE screen

turned phone on and it says META MODE. i cant turn it off or press anything. anyone had this before or no how to fix it

what happens when you pull the battery?

It depends on the phone, some ZTE's have a unibody with an encased battery, such as the ZTE Blade V0720 (The model I have)

My power button does not work that is why i can't remove it from META mode.

- To use phone normally, press & hold Power button for 10 seconds to restart phone.

Help please. Can't find anywhere to get power button fixed.

Most Helpful Answer

It's like a halfway between the android bootloader mode and recovery mode, generally to fix it, you would hold the power button down for 10 seconds to force the phone to turn off and then hold the power button to restart the phone

This worked! Thanks a lot. I was panicking as it had never happened before. very useful

thank you it work

This won’t work for me, although that’s what it says to do on the phone

"Huntshu" Casual Gamer !

" Uyindoda ungabisoluka "-(isiXhosa)

South African : isiXhosa Translation

"Hurray"-as in Happy ! a celebration hauling to Casual Gamer- for advice.

" you are the man (Uyindoda)..... "ungab'soluka " ( this one is you home work search and know the Xhosa people ) Motherland emzansi

Hi put on my mobicel r4 went on but only comes on to the vodacom add thingie and doesnt want to do anything trying to switch off for 10 seconds it goes off then put it on and does the same any help ?

I had this today. Message said to hold in power button for 10s and when i did, it switched off and i switched it back on normally. All seems ok although as it happened when i put it on charge last night, there was no power in the battery.

The Volume down for 10 second and Power Button does not work but try to use the Volume up button for 10 seconds and then the power Button which works. Thanks to Casual Gamer for the hint. From Ismaeel Soliu

Tezte telefonmeta mode

on my mobile but system is not working android powered by

barry salmon will be eternally grateful.