Model No. A1367 / 8, 16, 32, or 64 GB capacity

The front glass on ebay can I fix it.

they sell the front glass of the gen 4 on ebay for 44 bucks looks like it has on conection on it can i fix this my self.

Sure you can fix it if you have the tools and a steady hand. But be careful that the parts you get are in working order. Here is a link to fix it:

iPod Touch 4th Generation Front Panel Replacement

Good Luck

Henry,

Also be sure to buy the entire front panel assembly. Don't waste your money trying to buy just the glass as you will break the lcd removing it. They are adhered to the glass panel very well and if you buy the assembly and some iPod adhesive you will have better luck. Be sure to plug in the ribbon cables snugly and wrap the copper tape back over the digitizer plug carefully. Last but not least I always turn on and check function before proceeding to the next step which is gluing on the 4th gen and before snapping in the other gens. That way I know I won't be trying to remove them again.

Good luck and please let us know how you do!

henry will be eternally grateful.