Use these guides to repair phones from all manufacturers and service providers.

How do I get a display on my olympia infoglobe

my Olympia Infoglobe receives power but does not display time, date, and incoming telephone calls...it only displays occasionally

Solution found elsewhere suggested removing the batteries and unplugging the A/C adapter for 10 minutes. (I waited 30). Reinstall batteries and reattach A/C adapter. Buttons worked to get to the erase memory option, which I did. Infoglobe is now functioning properly. This is also the instructions for clearing the "eeprom error" readout that many infoglobes exhibit after a power surge.

I tried this to no avail. My InfoGlobe is still as dead as a doornail although it is still receiving power coming out of the power wart/adapter according to my trusty multimeter. I wish there was a iFixIt video for this as nothing out there compares to the InfoGlobe for 360 degree and distance viewing of the CallerID info of incoming calls. It makes for a great telephone screening system against the dreaded cold calling salesperson trying to sell you insurance, alleged charity caller, alleged Fraternal Order of Police/Firemen caller, timeshare condo salesdrone, etc.

As this question and answer is five years old please ask a new question, give specifics of what it will do. Make and model number. There may be new viewers and better answers now.

The "eeprom error" readout continue and no one bottom work only on and off work anybody knows what to do

libby will be eternally grateful.