Myriad of issues; Trying to find the cause of all of them

So... I've got a huge amount of issues, and they keep getting worse. Maybe it's just because my phone's getting older, or maybe it's because or a master cause, but I really want to get to the root of this problem. Here is the first one: My touchscreen clicks itself after a minute or so of use. This problem has followed me around from two different screens, so I think it may be a board-level issue, but I don't know where this would originate from. Here's the second one: My wifi doesn't work. I've tried all the basic fixes, such as restarting my phone, resetting network settings, and trying a "freezer" method of some kind. But it still doesn't work, and is greyed out in settings. A wifi address is NOT visible in settings, but a bluetooth address is. My last issue is display lag. This involves: The display taking >30 sec to initially wake up when pressing the power button from sleep mode, display stuttering and slowness when it is waking up from there, and a slight grid when the display is off (even powered off), visible under the glass with a bright light. Any help fixing these problems? (I also have, but have figured another issue: Incorrect battery percentage from missing FL11 filter)

Sounds like your phone really want to retire. The iPhone 5S is starting to become so cheap that you might as well buy a used, fully working 5S and replace your unit with. You should keep the old one for spare parts, always good to have replacements for buttons etc.

As too fixing your unit, there seems to be some really serious problems, especially the WiFi issue. I do not know about the 5S, but in my experiene of repair of iPhones, a greyed out WiFi button means board-level repair. On the 4S you change the WiFi IC itself on the board.

Edward Pedemonte will be eternally grateful.