Screen is very blurry when scrolling up and down

So I had a broken iPhone 6 so I replaced the screen like I had done many times. The phone was working properly but it was very blurry when I was scrolling from side to side or up and down. I thought maybe it was just a bad LCD display that I had bought so I ordered a new LCD display. I swapped them out and still had the same problem. I had an extra iPhone 6 laying around that had no battery and no screen, so I swapped all of the components to this phone thinking that maybe there was something internally that was causing the display to be so blurry on the other phone.

When I went to turn on the phone I had the same exact problem. So now I'm kind of stumped. Would love to get some advice from someone that knows more than me about these phones.

Most Helpful Answer

If the replacement screens do the same thing in the extra phone, the the problem is with your screens. Did you order both from the same place? Where these low-cost screens or high quality "premium" screens?

If you still have the original, cracked screen that was working before, I would install that one to confirm if the problem is with the replacement screens or not.

Domenick R Strauss will be eternally grateful.